Vizio 3D television repair

Michael K

I've been the happy owner of a 2012 Vizio 32" 3D television E3D320VX. The set has functioned perfectly until recently when it began to power up, then died. I pulled the power board and found one of two fuses had blown. I replaced the fuse, then the large electrolytic capacitor in the power supply. When I tried to power up, both fuses blew.

Replacement power boards are no longer available for this set, so I either toss it or find someone who can repair it. Any thoughts?

Alan Lewis

Usually used parts are all you will find and those should work fine.
Have you found the power boards listed by board number on sites likeĀ
https://www.tvtechparts.com/vizio-television-parts-accessories.html

Apparently Vizio used different board p/n's on the same model so board number is the only way to tell.