Topics

Sony Battery Chargers

Harry Richards

I have 2 Sony Battery Chargers for the Sony Np fc11 batteries used in the Sony Cybershot
5 camera. The batteries are not available. If you want them, you can have them for the
shipping

Harry

I thought getting old would take longer
Harry Richards

robert mcafee

Well if you still have the camera that used the Sony NP FC11 batteries please know that while unavailable from Sony there are in fact many aftermarket battery replacements available from eBay and I am sure other sources.  Their run time and life before failure may not be as good as the original Sony but they will power the camera

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 15:53, Harry Richards
<hjrich@...> wrote:
I have 2 Sony Battery Chargers for the Sony Np fc11 batteries used in the Sony Cybershot
5 camera. The batteries are not available. If you want them, you can have them for the
shipping

Harry

I thought getting old would take longer
Harry Richards

Harry Richards

True. I have 2 new batteries, but they require a different charger