Topics

Passive Monitor

robert mcafee

https://www.3d-pluraview.com/en/

No pricing information so perhaps not a production product.  Expensive for sure if for no other reason than it is for the medical market.  Hmm... wonder if I could use my Health Savings Account to buy one?

Fabbian Dufoe

Price is $5,999.

https://www.target3d.co.nz/product-page/3d-pluraview-display
--
Fabbian Dufoe
Fuji W3

Bill G

I noticed that dual 4k displays is $14K+
our much discussed wheatstone dual 4k phone would prob. produce IQ nearly the same...
While the polarized glasses and split mirrors reduce light, the light intensity of large monitors is much greater than small phones at the same FOV, so final light on the retina would not be much different.