My Favourite 3d effect photo of all time from facebook a couple of years ago

Philip Heggie

My Favourite 3d effect photo of all time from facebook a couple of years ago

I've AI Enhanced it for your pleasure. Don't remember who

made the 3d image unfortunately.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Stn64ViGLmLxvfwzMv7-uV1F-AQQpVw/view?usp=sharing

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Vlad

Pretty neat ... can you share what AI Enhancement did to that image?

Philip Heggie

Topaz Gigapixel and then Perfectly Clear V3 I know Gigapixel can get big discounts via youtube reviewers such as

Dave Kelly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZZ6Ks31Jko

Sent from Mail for Windows 10