Topics

sticky List and Info about various 3D groups on GIO

I am attaching a pdf with information about most of the 3d groups that have moved from Yahoo Groups (YG) to Groups.io (GIO). The document was to be posted with 3d-con.com info, but I do not see it there yet. Linda N

Jay Kusnetz

ok to turn this into a verbatim post on the GGSS website?

Yes, this information can be shared. Linda

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 1:57 PM Jay Kusnetz <jay31415@...> wrote:
ok to turn this into a verbatim post on the GGSS website?

Harry Richards

What is GHSS?
Harry

I thought getting old would take longer
Harry Richards

On Aug 16, 2020, at 2:43 PM, Linda N <ljnygren@...> wrote:

Yes, this information can be shared. Linda

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 1:57 PM Jay Kusnetz <jay31415@...> wrote:
ok to turn this into a verbatim post on the GGSS website?

GGSS is the Golden Gate Stereoscopic Society.

On Aug 16, 2020, at 3:28 PM, Harry Richards <hjrich@...> wrote:

What is GHSS?
Harry

I thought getting old would take longer
Harry Richards

On Aug 16, 2020, at 2:43 PM, Linda N <ljnygren@...> wrote:

Yes, this information can be shared. Linda

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 1:57 PM Jay Kusnetz <jay31415@...> wrote:
ok to turn this into a verbatim post on the GGSS website?

KenK

Edited

This document is the last Link item listed on 3d-con.com under the Links tab (bottom tab).

Linda - did you want to add the ISU3D to the listing?   https://groups.io/g/ISU3D/topics

The list was not intended to be exhaustive. I can revise and add the other groups that I know about sometime soon. Linda

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 12:59 PM KenK <stereopicture3d@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: added link to clarify what ISU3D was]

This document is the last Link item listed on 3d-con.com under the Links tab (bottom tab).

Linda - did you want to add the ISU3D to the listing?   https://groups.io/g/ISU3D/topics

Depthcam

Laurent DOLDI (Toulouse, France)

Thank you François, I have subscribed to  Digital3Dviewers.

BTW I have uploaded a new image to Stereopix.
--
Laurent
https://stereopix.net/user:5vT19/