E6 film processing in the EU.

chrisgalway

I live in Ireland; in the past, I got some of my stereo slides (ViewMaster, Realist and MF) processed at AG Photo in the UK.   They do an excellent job, but with Brexit I end up paying around 3 times their processing charge in postal charges and import taxes.  Can anyone recommend good E6 Labs in the EU, probably northern EU countries?   The VM and Realist need to be returned to me uncut, of course.

turbguy

Why not process yourself, at home?

E6 is easy, with about a $40 investment in equipment.

Wayne

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 1:27 PM chrisgalway <c.dainty@...> wrote:
I live in Ireland; in the past, I got some of my stereo slides (ViewMaster, Realist and MF) processed at AG Photo in the UK.   They do an excellent job, but with Brexit I end up paying around 3 times their processing charge in postal charges and import taxes.  Can anyone recommend good E6 Labs in the EU, probably northern EU countries?   The VM and Realist need to be returned to me uncut, of course.

Michael K

I had E6 nicely processed in Stockholm and Berlin, but that was in 2001. I'm sure there are fewer labs today than there were then.

ron labbe

>>E6 is easy, with about a $40 investment in equipment.<<
I process E6, I sure would not say it's easy.

Alexander Klein

Am 01.06.2021 um 15:26 schrieb Michael K <mkaplan22@...>:

I had E6 nicely processed in Stockholm and Berlin, but that was in 2001. I'm sure there are fewer labs today than there were then.

Borys Wasiuk

You can consider also this one:
https://lpfoto.pl/warszawa/oferta/wywolanie-i-skanowanie-filmu/
Look in kolumn "Wyw" (DEVelopment).
They also propose scanning (skanowanie) which is very cheap for a whole film, but they use some automatic processor which is set to the full frame advance.
Posting from Poland is generally cheap, but as I remeber it was always quite expensive when sending to Ireland....
I can help in communication if it will be needed.
Best regards - Borys

turbguy

What's not easy about it?

Wayne

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 8:04 AM ron labbe via groups.io <ron=studio3d.com@groups.io> wrote:
>>E6 is easy, with about a $40 investment in equipment.<<
I process E6, I sure would not say it's easy.

Jeroen de Wijs

Fotolab Amsterdam
https://www.fotolab.nl/
I have my E6 films developped over there and send by postal service.