Topics

Cascade Stereoscopic Club Zoom Meeting Invitation: Monday, September 28, 7:00 PM Pacific Time

Herb Weiner

Everyone is invited to the Cascade Stereoscopic Club Zoom Meeting on Monday, September 28, at 7:00 PM Pacific Time.

The agenda is:

  • Everyone is invited to share their theme photos, as well as photos of any other subject. The theme for this month's meeting is Bicycles. Please email your photos, preferably in MPO format, to herbw@... .
  • We will select six images (no more than two from any member) for the first round of the 2020-2021 ISCC (International Stereo Club Competition).
  • We will show results from the previous (25th) ISU CODE Folio.
  • As always, we will be pleased to answer any questions you have about 3D photography and the Cascade Stereoscopic Club.

Topic: Cascade Stereoscopic Club September Meeting
Time: Sep 28, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 851 7639 8799
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,85176398799# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,85176398799# US (Houston)