Displaying 3d on a webpage & the 2021 Chicago Lighthouse Exhibition #stereopix

KenK

Edited

I'm helping publicize the 2021 Chicago Lighthouse Stereo Photography Exhibition.
The Chicago Stereo Camera Club provided a stereo photo for me to use.

Here is a link to a webpage demonstrating the use of the Stereopix embedded viewer.

The Stereopix embedded viewer allows you to view the stereo photo in your preferred 3d format.

KenK

George Themelis

I have been entering the Chicago Lighthouse Exhibition for a long time and plan to continue. The 1988 Chicago Lighthouse Exhibition was the first exhibition I attended and was blown away by what I saw. It was at this point that I decided to spend the rest of my life trying to take good 3D pictures :)

Regarding the link below, something is wrong. This does not appear to be a link to some results. I only see a misaligned title image. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

I searched and found a page with the 2020 results in the form of a catalog:

http://www.chicagostereocameraclub.org/2020LH_catalog_acceptedimages.pdf

And a slide show of the winning images:

https://chicagostereocameraclub.org/ShowLH2020/index.html

George