STEREO ROYAL RESCUE- LIVE STREAMING EVENT!

Ilicia

TUESDAY, JUNE 22 @ 9pm AT PENUMBRA FOUNDATION IN NYC
Join PARALLAX-SHIFT & Penumbra Foundation for our first official online event- Stereo Royal Rescue

My friend Carlos of Fotografiska in NYC and i will be bringing in our Stereo Royal group viewers to be revamped & will be doing repairs live on the air, and EVERYONE can help out too! We will be modernising the units, repairing common problems & diagnosing an unknown issue live on the air. The chat line will be open for your suggestions & comments!
You will learn:
👌How to remove the old light socket & rewire & replace with a new, standard size socket
👌How to select the proper type, temperature & wattage of bulb for the replacement
👌How to clean burnout from a ground glass screen
👌A quick, cheap & easy replacement for cracked, missing or broken large format ground glass screens
👌How to diagnose mystery issues
👌Get an intimite look into the design & workings of one of the most effectively designed optical systems for portable small group presentations of stereo transparencies
👌Learn how to safely handle & clean front surface glass mirrors
👌Learn about the history of 35mm stereo slides & polarized stereo viewing
👌look at the other stereo-photo 35mm slide format options besides the basic 5perf realist format, such at the european style 7perf landscape, and 3 and 4 frame modern point and shoot slides like kalimar, nimslo & nishika
👌learn about basic 35mm stereo slide projection, and the variety stereo slide maskings
👌be able to ask questions and chat with knowledgeable experts in a natural, casual setting

IF YOU ARE ON THE GUESTLIST AND HAVE A STEREO ROYAL YOU WOULD LIKE REPAIRED OR DETAILED- BRING IT IN!
and IF YOU HAVE 35mm STEREO SLIDES, BRING IN A HANDFUL TO SHARE!
Eric Drysdale will be bringing in some selections from his Midcentury Stereopanorama show but we will be looking at every attendees slides as well, so don’t be shy and bring in any personal work or collection pieces.
Everyone in attendance will receive their own pair of linear polarized glasses which you may keep :*
Details about livestream to follow, so stay tuned!