Hyperstereo

John Rupkalvis

George ~

Attached anotated description of my wireless dual camera synchronized
hyper stereo system that sends the sync signal to the other camera via
RF (radio frequency). Also attached, a hyper stereo shot done with
this rig. Essentially a genlock system with the sync signal sent by
radio.

On 6/16/21, George Themelis <gathemelis@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, some images were printed darker than normal, but especially John Hart’s
Featured 3D pictures, so we decided to offer this article for download. The
direct link is below. Every issue has its own page, for issue 122 the page
is:

https://www.isu3d.org/stereoscopy-journal-122-2020-2.html

(and John’s article has the link for download there)

I have not received 124 yet either, but I have heard from members in Europe
who have received it.

I am now finishing issue 125. This is a special issue on Hyperestereos. I
have a received a lot of contributions (articles and pictures for the 3D
Gallery) so I will continue the hyperstereo topic in the next issue too.

If you have not sent me your Hyperestereo images and related material, it is
not too late to do it now!

Thanks,

George Themelis

Stereoscopy Editor