Maurice Bonnet 3D Festival - July 10 & 11

John Rupkalvis

Maurice Bonnet also designed and built some of the largest and highest
quality professional lenticular film and glass plate cameras.

On 6/12/21, Laurent DOLDI (Toulouse, France) <doldi.doldi@orange.fr> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 01:11 PM, Mike Brown wrote:

Maurice Bonnet is generally credited with having produced the finest 3D
lenticulars ever made.
I just heard about this event - wish I could attend:

Yes, I will go there (luckily only 45 minutes away from home).
There will be lenticular experts like *Henri Clement* :
https://lenticulaire.fr/Exposition.html
and *Christian Gimel*
http://serge.gidon.free.fr/alpes-stereo/Gimel/index.html

--
John A. Rupkalvis
stereoscope3d@gmail.com

[image: Picture]

Laurent DOLDI (Toulouse, France)

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 01:11 PM, Mike Brown wrote:
Maurice Bonnet is generally credited with having produced the finest 3D lenticulars ever made.
I just heard about this event - wish I could attend:

Yes, I will go there (luckily only 45 minutes away from home).
There will be lenticular experts like Henri Clementhttps://lenticulaire.fr/Exposition.html
and Christian Gimel http://serge.gidon.free.fr/alpes-stereo/Gimel/index.html

LeRoy Barco

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 12:17 PM Mike Brown via groups.io <dighal=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Susan Pinsky put together a nice overview of Maurice Bonnet on her 3D Legends site:

https://archivesusie3d.wixsite.com/3-dlegends/maurice-bonnet

Mike Brown

http://www.regard-3d.com/festival.htm