Has anyone seen "Dragonfly Squadron" in 3D? #3d-movie

Paul Gillis

I've considered buying a  3D Blu-Ray of "Dragonfly Squadron", a Korean War movie from 1954, but it seemed too expensive on Amazon (over $32).  Now Discount Home Video has it for $12 plus $4 postage in the US:

https://discounthomevideo.com/product/dragonfly-squadron-3d-blu-ray/

Has anyone seen this movie & is it any good?

--Paul Gillis

Jim Johnston

I saw it and enjoyed it.  As I remember it is in black and white, but the 3D was good.  It was made before I was born I think, so it's pretty old.  The story was interesting, too!

Michael K

It's a B movie, interesting for its time, setting, and political and social biases. The black-and-white 3D cinematography is excellent, and worth watching for that alone.

Michael

John Clement

Yes.  It is a good movie.  There are just as many good B movies as features.  It is too bad that B has come to mean poor in the common parlance, when it just denotes a shorter than feature film length.  At least poor B films are over quickly.

John M. Clement

It's a B movie, interesting for its time, setting, and political and social biases. The black-and-white 3D cinematography is excellent, and worth watching for that alone.

Michael

KenK