Ingenuity on Mars in 3D, first flight

JackDesBwa|3D

It looks like the first flight of Ingenuity on Mars was recorded in stereo (preview below)
Only a few frames are available in the public repository for the moment (SOL58), but since the NASA was able to assemble a video, we could imagine that the other frames will become available soon.

JackDesBwa
ingenuity_flight_fast_stereo.jpg

forum@trivision3d.com

JMH/trivision3d : Hi, TKS Jack in wait to have 2D video cha-cha in 3D stereo from martian poor air... cam on it too I believe.
When we see what can be done with drones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2itwFJCgFQ
See synchronous of two drones (flight order with one hand) at 11.45mn... we could imagine to us it for hyper stereo base.
++JM

Le 20/04/2021 à 06:50, JackDesBwa|3D a écrit :

It looks like the first flight of Ingenuity on Mars was recorded in stereo (preview below)
Only a few frames are available in the public repository for the moment (SOL58), but since the NASA was able to assemble a video, we could imagine that the other frames will become available soon.

JackDesBwa
ingenuity_flight_fast_stereo.jpg

JackDesBwa|3D

Only a few frames are available in the public repository for the moment (SOL58), but since the NASA was able to assemble a video, we could imagine that the other frames will become available soon.

I did not find the frames for this flight, but I just found an assembled stereoscopic video of the 3rd flight by sardAstro/Antonio Piras:

JackDesBwa