New photo registration software #software #theory #workFlow #softwareDev

Yitzhak Weissman

I have just uploaded a new and improved version of our free photo registration software fCarta
It was designed with 3D lenticular photography in mind, but may be useful for stereoscopic photography too.

Bill Costa as just a member

I took a quick look at the manual.

Given the reference mark preparation that has to be used to align the photos, this would be a good application for doing phantograms where using a physical frame is often employed for capturing the image.  If I understand the process for this application, the reference marks could be placed on the frame.

...BC

--
Bill.Costa@...
+1.603.435.8526

Yitzhak Weissman

I believe that fCarta can be used for phantograms, although I did not test it in this application.
Yes, you can put the reference marks on the frame, but you could also use the frame corners themselves as reference points.

Itsik