Newsletter for Collectors, Stereo #review

Lee Pratt

A friend in my local 2D photography club sent me the attached recent newsletter that he received. I know several of the people mentioned in the article, but have nothing else to add.
Lee Pratt

Thanks Lee.I have looked at some of their online info in the past. In the pdf you sent of the newsletter, I presume the blue underlined links should be active. But they do not work for me in Chrome browser on a Windows 10 computer. Do they work for you? Linda