Whiteboard Final Decision

Okay, kids, I've made a final decision on my whiteboard gag.
It's 18 feet wide, wrapped 180 degrees around my head (not 360), so I don't break my neck:

Hope this helps.

Captured with Oculus Link, Oculus Compositor Mirror and OBS.
Composited, edited and rendered with Vegas Pro.

An 18 feet wide (Virtual Desktop) whiteboard isn't always practical, for obvious reasons, but there's one that's 7 1/2 feet wide in the lab: