adjusting heidoscop focus #3d-cameras #cameras-issues #DIY/repair #cameras-issues #3d-cameras

Boris Starosta

Hi, has anyone got any tips for me on adjusting focus on a Heidoscop?
I got this last year, and am only now getting around to working with it (thanks, pandemic!).  I got a ground glass to explore some focus issues, and have found that focus does not quite reach infinity.  When knob is set at infinity, best focus appears to be around 15 feet.  Has anyone experience doing that on a Heidoscop?  Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Boris

--
––––
Contemporary work in the Stereoscopic Arts:  www.patreon.com/retroformat