From Stereo Pair to Lenticular Print #howto #lenticular

alexunderboots

Good day, please advise programs to build additional angles when preparing a stereo-image for printing in a lenticular print.

Werner <wbloos@...>

Am Do., Juni 25, 2020 at 17:02 schrieb al.tar44046@...
<al.tar44046@...>:
Good day, please advise programs to build additional angles when preparing a stereo-image for printing in a lenticular print.

Good day, please advise programs to build additional angles when
preparing a stereo-image for printing in a lenticular print.
Do you mean assemble more than two disparity images captured with a
side bar or other means? Or do you mean generate additional disparity
images synthetically, based on the original 3D image pair?

Werner has pointed to StereoPhoto Maker (SPM)...

http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/

which will do the former. But it won't do the latter (AFAIK).

Actually I hesitate saying that SPM cannot do "X". I've often been
wrong! It is indeed the Swiss Army Chainsaw of digital 3D imaging.

> Werner has pointed to StereoPhoto Maker (SPM), which will do the former. But it won't do the latter (AFAIK).

Good thing you wrote "AFAIK" because Werner is quite correct.  SPM can now generate multiple views from a stereo pair.  I believe this was introduced in SPM 525h (July 2018).

Francois

How does one do this, generate multiple views from a pair? I am running SPM version 5.28d on this computer and it is not apparent to me.  Linda N

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 9:15 PM Depthcam via groups.io <depthcam=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
> Werner has pointed to StereoPhoto Maker (SPM), which will do the former. But it won't do the latter (AFAIK).

Good thing you wrote "AFAIK" because Werner is quite correct.  SPM can now generate multiple views from a stereo pair.  I believe this was introduced in SPM 525h (July 2018).

Francois

alexunderboots

After Effects + ReVision ReFlex STILL-TO-STILL MORPHING

Philip Heggie

Also Triaxes StereoTracer creating multiview

https://triaxes.com/products/3d-software/stereotracer/

and Triaxes printing Lenticular with 3dMasterkit

https://triaxes.com/products/3d-software/3dmasterkit/

I’ve never made one though

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

After Effects + ReVision ReFlex STILL-TO-STILL MORPHING

Philip Heggie

Also Depthmap Creating or Editing with

St Paint Plus

http://texnai.co.jp/texnai_E.html

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

After Effects + ReVision ReFlex STILL-TO-STILL MORPHING

alexunderboots

IMHO http://3dstereophoto.blogspot.com/2020/05/fact-the3dconverter2-can-be-used-to.html works more correctly and flexibly with depth maps. but the depth map and publicly available algorithms for filling the voids are still substantially inferior to the 2006 dimenco development.

alexunderboots

https://we.tl/t-mXGBY6HM7b After Effects + ReVision ReFlex