Scotland in 3D

P3DB

Hi All,
I wanted to let you know about my recent book "Scotland in 3D - A Victorian Virtual Reality Tour". It was selected as one of "The Scotsman" photographic books of the year in December and favourably reviewed in StereoWorld last month. It contains over 200 antique stereos of Scotland and a handful of modern ones and comes with a Loreo Lite viewer. It is a high quality coffee-table style book printed at twice the dpi of normal photo books. Images from the book and my collection are posted regularly on Facebook - Scotland in 3D and a website www.scotlan3d.com  has further information about Scottish stereophotographers.
Further details about the book will be posted in the For Sale Subgroup.
regards
Peter Blair

robwilljy

Following on from the thread recommending stereo themed books....
Re Peter Blair's book "Scotland in 3D - A Victorian Virtual Reality Tour". I can certainly recommend this wonderful book. Beautifully reproduced stereocards with fascinating background information on each card. A useful introduction to 3D chapter too which makes it an ideal gift for someone new to stereo photography. My issue came with a small Loreo like viewer, but to get the best out of the superb printing (especially if a gift) it would be worth adding an Owl viewer. I ordered the book direct from his website www.scotlan3d.com    . (Note the missing "d". - or the inserted "3" depending on how you see it :-)