unable to find/download video files from Panasonic Lumix dmc-3d1 camera #cameras-issues #3d-cameras

Boris Starosta

I've shot some 3-d video with my Panasonic Lumix 3d camera, but cannot find the files on the SD card.  I don't recall having had this problem in the past, but I also have not used the camera all that much, and my (wet) memory is aging.
I can find and review the videos when the SD card is in the camera, but taking the card out and putting it in my PC, the files are nowhere to be found.  Has anyone experienced this before?
Any help/tips greatly appreciated!

--
––––
Contemporary work in the Stereoscopic Arts:  www.patreon.com/retroformat

George Themelis

If the video is indeed in the SD card, it should be located here:

PRIVATE

AVCHD

BDMV

STREAM

It is a file with .MTS extension.

If it is not there, then there is a possibility that it is recorded in the camera’s internal memory (this will happen if you use the camera without an SD card, it has a bit of internal memory to record a small amount of shots/video). To access the internal memory you need to connect the camera to the computer.

George

I've shot some 3-d video with my Panasonic Lumix 3d camera, but cannot find the files on the SD card.  I don't recall having had this problem in the past, but I also have not used the camera all that much, and my (wet) memory is aging.
I can find and review the videos when the SD card is in the camera, but taking the card out and putting it in my PC, the files are nowhere to be found.  Has anyone experienced this before?
Any help/tips greatly appreciated!

--
––––

Contemporary work in the Stereoscopic Arts:  www.patreon.com/retroformat

––––

Jeff Ewen

there is approximately 70mb of internal memory available for use.  The attached image shows how to transfer this to the card. This is from page 127 of the advanced users guide

Jeff