Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 12:14 PM
Subject: [Photo-3d] upcoming exhibitions

Does anyone have a list of the upcoming exhibitions for 2020

Thanks, Cecil Stone

Herb Weiner

Cecil,

The 22nd Cascade International Exhibition of Stereo Photography 2020 has not yet received our PSA Recognition Number, but we expect this to go online shortly. Closing Date: Monday October 12, 2020. Same Sections as last year.

Herb

On Apr 1, 2020, at 9:50 AM, George Themelis <gathemelis@...> wrote:

Check here:

Scroll down for 3D Division.

Looks like the next and only listed exhibition, is ours! (Ohio)

Apr. 25, 2020 - OHIO INTERNATIONAL STEREO (PSA 2020-155) (USA) - 1 Judging, 1 Section: Open Digital; https://ohiostereoexhibition.com/

George

Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 12:14 PM

Does anyone have a list of the upcoming exhibitions for 2020

Thanks, Cecil Stone

Alexander Klein

The International Stereoscopic Union (ISU) has a list on their website:

https://www.isu3d.org/exhibitions.html

It also lists the 2019 ones, as many exhibitions are annually - so you get the idea what else might be "in the pipeline".

All the best,

Alexander