Capturing birds in flight #3Dcomposition

Every once in a while I like to point out a 2D photo that would
be that much better as a 3D photo. I know, I know, many of you
would say *any* 2D photo would be better as a 3D photo. But
setting that aside...

These time lapse photos of birds in flight are pretty darn
cool...

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/photograph-birds-in-flight

For most of them to work as 3D, a hyper would definitely be
required. The workflow for these photos already sounds
complicated, adding 3D certainly wouldn't make it any simpler.
Perhaps it would indeed be easier to do as a 2D-3D conversion.

...BC

Bob Karambelas

They would make great 3D, but the workflow is already way beyond my patience level.

But if you find the right situation, you can do something similar with insects and a more manageable exposure.

http://phereo.com/image/538cd47ad475fec6610002a0

They would make great 3D, but the workflow is already way
beyond my patience level.
Ditto!

But if you find the right situation, you can do something
similar with insects and a more manageable exposure.
Very cool image -- thanks for posting that.

...BC