Re: Just got my Looking Glass Portrait - a couple of questions

robert mcafee

I believe the red flashing light means input power is not sufficient. Another contributor here provided, in this thread, a link for a Y splitter cable that connects 2 USB ports on the computer to a single USB connector. Plugging the LGP cable into this splitter May fix this issue.

I saw a red flashing light and was unable to power on when I tried to operate off an external battery. Apparently, the LGK needs around 3 Amps and my battery limits to 2.4 amps.