Re: Z-Configuration Rigs for Sony Cameras

Bill Costa as just a member

I have used it handheld...

Well that's good.  One of the things that can really improve your photography is using a tripod.  But unfortunately even when I am out for the purpose of just shooting photos, I still seldom use one. I need to learn to have more patience.

So I'm picturing myself walking around with a more compact version of this rig.  Certainly not super convenient but doable.  Then for some reason I suddenly envisioned George running through the woods, clutching the rig in front of him with both hands.  Now that would certainly be an act of dedication!  🙂

Bill.Costa@...
No good deed goes unpunished.