Phereo Upload - How?

robert mcafee

I was just trying to upload some images to Phereo website.  When I select to upload an mpo (or any file format) there is a square icon with Flash "f" symbol with an i next to it for information.  It is covering the select file button and I am unable to select a file to upload. Clicking on the information button basically informs Addobe flash support is ended and prevented from running.

Note I have NOT uninstalled Adobe Flash Player from this laptop and I am running an older Firefox ESR version that had still supported.

Does anyone have a way to upload images to Phereo?  I have seen one new image added to Phereo in the last couple of months so someone is able to upload.  If upload is no longer possible then Phereo is truly dead.

Bob in Central NY