Re: Public Library Vectographs

robert mcafee

Do the stereo pair images exist somewhere available to the general public to download?  Would enjoy viewing these

On Tuesday, July 27, 2021, 11:31 AM, John Rupkalvis <stereoscope3d@...> wrote:

The 4 x 5 Vectographs were made from the 7 perf 35mm stereo pairs that were shot on the moon with the special stereo camera made for this purpose by Kodak.  I have correspondence with the people who enlarged the images and made the actual dye inhibition polarized Vectographs at that time.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021, 08:07 Robert M <bobbyzio36@...> wrote:
Years ago, our Public Library had four or five Vectographs created from stereo pairs made on the moon. I am looking for anyone who might know more about these images.

Bob