Re: Phereo - revival and community support

Bill Costa as just a member

If there are more engineers in the crowd who are happy to spend some time figuring out this legacy project, let's have a catch up.

As I said before, I am okay to help, though I have less time now.

We have at least a few developers on this mailing list, of which I am one.  For myself, my coding background probably doesn't mesh well with the skill set that is immediately needed, but as an experienced programmer I should be able to help in some way.  This is probably the case for others as well.  In some ways the hardest part would be organising a small team of volunteer developers to work effectively on this project, but it certainly is worth looking into.  We'd also need a modest fund raising effort for the hosting costs.  Some of our non-developer friends could help organize that.

Bill.Costa@...
No good deed goes unpunished.