Re: ISU Issue 122 download?

George Themelis

Yes, some images were printed darker than normal, but especially John Hart’s Featured 3D pictures, so we decided to offer this article for download. The direct link is below. Every issue has its own page, for issue 122 the page is:

https://www.isu3d.org/stereoscopy-journal-122-2020-2.html

(and John’s article has the link for download there)

I have not received 124 yet either, but I have heard from members in Europe who have received it.

I am now finishing issue 125. This is a special issue on Hyperestereos. I have a received a lot of contributions (articles and pictures for the 3D Gallery) so I will continue the hyperstereo topic in the next issue too.

If you have not sent me your Hyperestereo images and related material, it is not too late to do it now!

Thanks,

George Themelis

Stereoscopy Editor