From: William Kiraly
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 12:19 PM
To: main@photo-3d.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Photo-3d] Twin camera Overlapping/Staggering

For sake of discussion, here is a shot made with my my staggered RX100’s taken on Saturday. Feel free to use it to point out the first or second order effects as discussed in this section. I am assuming the staggering formation is responsible for what appears to me as slightly different angle of view in each image.

(It is L-R-L)

.

I am also not above bragging on my daughter who was one of 15 artists asked to decorate pianos for a Cleveland-wide art installation putting these pianos outside in different areas around the city. This is her work in front of the Waterloo Art Gallery in the Waterloo Arts District;

William Kiraly

Writer / Stereo Photographer / Programmer

Personal Site: www.cohenkiraly.com

William Kiraly
wkiraly@...
Personal Site: www.cohenkiraly.com