Re: Twin camera Overlapping/Staggering

JackDesBwa|3D

This kind of configuration puzzled me a lot when I thought about it while leaning how to align pairs, but I also concluded that it could be corrected.

What help me a lot to have an intuitive understanding of what I saw in the equations, was to figure out that the actual base was not the one you drew, but the alternative B' here:
base.jpg
Considering this one (which joins the two nodes of the lenses), you can understand how/why the deformations you noticed are valid for a good stereoscopic result, even if the field of view is a bit odd compared to classical side by side position. This is equivalent to what Antonio said.