From: Matej Bohac
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 11:13 AM
To: main@photo-3d.groups.io
Subject: [Photo-3d] 3d-printed stereoscope update

Dear friends,

Over a year ago I created a 3D-printed stereoscope, specifically

designed for the Sony XZ Premium 4K phone. Although I believe that this

discontinued phone still has the best screen available for the purpose,

I worked on an 'update' of the stereoscope in the past months. It

evolved into a modular system with interchangeable components.

- there is an option to use ANY smartphone now

- I experimented with a dual high resolution display that can be

connected to a computer

- there is a steal-the-light MF slide module and I am working on a

battery powered back light

- I am experimenting with shorter FL lenses

I just finished a diagram with an overview of the system:

http://stereofotografie.matej.boha.cz/printed_stereoscope.php

I would be happy to provide more information in case of interest...

With best regards,

Matej Bohac

Prague, Czechia