Re: Mars in 3D VR experience

Brian Schott

The images are amazing. Even with my slow internet speed I see incredible detail and can take my time viewing each picture. One picture stood out because it looks like a dry stream bed with rocks on the bottom. The picture is in the second batch of images and once I looked at them this image was in the northeast corner, the next time I looked at them this image was in the south of my viewing. So it is a little difficult to name the picture. But the impression is clear that either water or wind formed the stream.
Brian