Re: Mars in 3D VR experience

Bob Aldridge

Hmm, well, FirefoxVR on my Quest2 told me to "set my browser to request the mobile version" of the site to get the full, immersive experience - but I haven't found a way to do that... As a result I just get a rather small image in the centre of my field of view...

Bob Aldridge

On 07/06/2021 00:58, Wm Turner wrote:
I’ve made a VR experience from stereo pairs taken by the NASA Perseverance rover. There are 30 stereo views along with music (you have to unmute the audio) should work in browser on most major VR headsets. I’m really enjoying finding the stereo pairs from the rover photos and putting them together. I want everyone to be able to enjoy them too. The link is below. William
https://orbix360.com/L3ENPo927