Re: 3D Pop-Left (or Right)

Antonio F.G.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 10:20 AM, Antonio F.G. wrote:
I am not sure whether this will work, but my bet is to find the projection that nulls the vertical and horizontal disparities of a set of matching points on the the ground scene. If the images are identical the disparities are obviously zero, and my hope is that a re-projection with zero H & V disparities needs to have identical images.
I am adding a patch to StMani3 to test this. Stay tuned:-)
Well, I have already introduced in StMani3 the goal to null the vertical and horizontal disparities at the same time.

The bad news is the successive approximation process gets lost and crashes.
The good news is that https://stereopix.net/photo:9ON3DvIwow/ still proves that this IS POSSIBLE. Only have to try another way.

Regards
    Antonio