Re: 3D Pop-Up, 3D Pop-In, 3D Pop-Out, 3D Pop-Down, Etc

Antonio F.G.

So, the image should be placed horizontal, say on a table, and look at it with an angle ~45˚?
The only way I can think to do this is with an anaglyph print. Is there any other way?

I think I am starting to get the idea, the stereo print has objects with negative disparity that appear in front of the window. But the way of looking at them makes them to appear ABOVE the table, is it?

I should test this

Regards
    Antonio

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 03:11 PM, Etienne Monneret (Perso) wrote:
Humm... I just think you missed something...
:)

There isn't any kind of keystone problem.

It's just a question of what should be print/displayed, and how it should be viewed.

Normal stereos are viewed in-front while phantograms should be viewed X° (often 45°).