Re: 3D Pop-Up, 3D Pop-In, 3D Pop-Out, 3D Pop-Down, Etc

Etienne Monneret (Perso)

Le 23/04/2021 à 14:45, JackDesBwa|3D a écrit :
I did not follow all your trials, but I wonder if you noticed that the phantogram thing is not only a matter of camera angle. There is also a processing step on the image to cancel the perspective out, which helps to create the actual effect.
There are certainly people experienced with this technique here who could talk about it better than I would, though.

The illustration here is clear:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantogram

The final anaglyph must not be the shot object (when cameras were in place of your eyes), but its perspective-distorted projection. A phantogram is an anamorphic stereo picture:

Old processing instruction examples:

http://abtutor.free.fr/Phanto/index.html

http://abtutor.free.fr/Phanto2/index.html

;-)