Re: #3d-cameras #3d-cameras

Bill Costa as just a member

The electronic viewfinder is nice but you will not get the normal spacing or the use of flash of the NX1000. That’s something to consider.

Funny -- I like having the option of doing flash photography, yet I can't tell you the last time I actually wanted to use one, even indoors -- with any of my cameras.  On the other hand, it's a rare outdoor outing where I haven't wished I had a viewfinder because I was shooting blind due to glare on the camera display.  The time I do like using the display for framing is when holding the camera over my head or low to the ground -- I imagine it would be nice to have an articulated display for this.  (As of yet I do not have such a camera.). Of course the larger interaxial on this Sony twin would be a minus for close to the ground shooting.

Bill.Costa@...
+1.603.435.8526
https://mypages.unh.edu/wfc
No good deed goes unpunished.