Re: New 3D lens announced

JackDesBwa|3D

What I saw in the minimalist simulation was:
- when I move the source point toward the adapter, the two images of this point are going outward
- when I move the source point away from the adapter, the two images of this point are going inward (touching at the center at infinity)
- when I move the source point away left/right, the two images of this point are going left/right by the same amount each
- I had to add opaque planes to avoid most parasitic rays going directly from the source to the lens, but in my quick geometry some directions leak anyway
The general relative movements are correct for a regular 3D photo, but I was not able to figure out how the final image would look like.