Re: New 3D lens announced

Oktay

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 03:25 AM, Antonio F.G. wrote:
>>I agree these mirror lenses are very effective head-ache makers if sold without correcting software.<<
I have very little computing skills, so I have to ask a question about these correcting softwares:

Does the resolution of the right side image gradually decrease from the right edge of the image to the left edge of the image when correcting keystone distortions? (Same question for the left side image of course)
Or is the resolution or the number of pixels distributed homogenously all over the image area?

Oktay