Re: New 3D lens announced

Michael Levine

Here is another printed 3d lens.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 6:43 AM Depthcam via groups.io <depthcam=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the update, Oktay.  Very impressive - as usual !

I look forward to see the finished result and some sample pictures.  However, since I started this thread to highlight commercially available stereo lenses, I was under the impression you planned to make a series of these.  However, looking at your pictures, this appears to be mainly a personal project.  Very intriguing nonetheless.

Visually, it reminds me of the original German version of the Leitz Stemar.  That one actually had a variable base !