Rokit 3D phones

robert mcafee

I noticed on Rokit's website most models of their phones were sold out. I contacted them to inquire if they were discontinuing the phones or the 3D phones. Below is their response.  Perhaps we will see a new model with a stereo camera or at least one that will save images with embedded depth maps

I'm excited to see you are interested in our devices. We are not discontinuing our ROKiT 3D phones, we are always looking for ways to improve them. We will be coming out with newer models soon. We currently don't have an estimated time of when they will come out however, feel free to follow us on TwitterInstagram, and Facebook for news, promos, and updates.

If you are interested in purchasing one of our 3D devices, click here, we still have ROKiT iO Pro 3D and ROKiT iO 3D devices available.