Re: StereoPi v2 #3d-cameras

JackDesBwa|3D

we really need hard technical numbers.

I did not measure it as it was far faster than what I needed for the application.
Also, I gave examples from memory.

They should publish photos and videos of high-speed action including the inevitable waterfalls,hosepipes or ornamental fountains.

I was very surprised to find the video I shot last year, I thought I did not keep it.
So I uploaded it here: https://youtu.be/Vk8Fhci0IvA

Would be very interesting to know how that is done.
No one ever does  :-)

For the oscillator trick, there are multiple tutorials online.
For the genlock pin, I have no information. Classical raspberri-pi v2 cameras do have the pin, but it is not exposed apparently, which limits the probability to have someone who played with it.