Re: New stereoscopic cameras on Mars

JackDesBwa|3D

FYI, I've had time in the last few days to find and edit some of stereo images they’ve released, and I put a bunch on my website

Nice work Gordon!

On my side, I made a tool that I wanted to build for a long time: a website to match the stereo images of the rovers.
They are unprocessed files, but they are all there: https://mars.stereopix.net/ [those from Perseverance & Curiosity]
It can be used to select interesting shots for further processing (align, set window & co) or just previewing them forexample. The photos from Perseverance need more work to align them than the photos from Curiosity, but can be previewed as is nonetheless. Their metadata are also less good, so there might be more "false negative" matches on the website.