Re: Stereopix ROOMS YouTube Video #ROOMS

JackDesBwa|3D

Theo, are you talking about using the internal browser of the TV?
In this case, it will never work with ROOMS. The engine does not have the "modern" scripting features and supporting this kind of browsers is a nightmare. Furthermore, even with some efforts, I am not sure that it would have all the required functionalities for having the realtime session.
The viewer of Stereopix itself does have all sort of retro-compatibility mechanisms. It worked with interleaved mode in the past, but I never tried again with the new updates.