Screenshot Oculus Quest 2 with ADB

JackDesBwa|3D

[This message starts a new thread derived from https://photo-3d.groups.io/g/main/message/128303 (Re: [Photo-3d] I've joined the club - Oculus Quest 2)]

I think that you are not stuck to writing a JPG in the emulated sdcard. You can probably get the image through the ADB channel with something like this: (unix syntax)
adb exec-out screencap -p > oculus_raw_screenshot.png

Even more awesome, you could also pipe the operations in imagemagick: (unix syntax again)
adb exec-out screencap -p | magick - -crop 50x100% +repage -distort barrel '0.1 -0.21 -0.4' +append oculus_screenshot.jpg
Well, you may have to adjust this command, because I am not totally sure to have understood the command you had in mind.