Re: My first acquisition

JackDesBwa|3D

Just to say... it is the first message of Marc, and he explicitly said that he discovers the field, but you answered him with a lot of technical terms and very detailed information.
Your enthusiasm is nice, but not sure that so many advanced explanations in one shot would be helpful to a new comer.

His question was "is it worth proceeding with film instead of going digital?"
Personally, I do not have enough experience with film to give meaningful comparison. Besides classical photography difference with the two media (different reaction to light, single ISO per film, very different look of the noise & grain, cost of film, no preview, etc.), are there some ones specific to stereoscopic photography?
Dr.T said "it is up to you", so I guess that the differences are minor and that it is moslty a matter of preference.