Re: Stereopix viewer on your website - beta testing

Etienne Monneret (Perso)

Also tested on 2 Windows VM: no problem.

Le 24/12/2020 à 15:42, Etienne Monneret (Perso) a écrit :
Le 24/12/2020 à 15:04, Stereopix Net a écrit :
Etienne, what version are you using?
XUbuntu: Firefox 84.0, 64bits (up-to-date because it auto-updates itself).

Freshly rebooted, still bad menu choices.

I have a good info, being also a bad one: it's completely reproducible across XUbuntu installations.

I tested it on 4 XUbuntu installs, from 18.04 to 20.01, but with Firefox always auto-updated to 84.00 version, and I got the bad menu choice (typically Red/Cyan Dubois is displayed Yellow/Blue Gray). These 3 other installations didn't opened your pages before (thus, no risk for a bad cache loading).

:-/