Re: Stereopix viewer on your website - beta testing

JackDesBwa|3D

Comparing Firefox and Chromium sources char by char, I found these very strange differences on what seems to be invalid chars

These differences look like UTF-8 characters badly rendered (decoded with wrong charset).
Seen in my Firefox, I have the same text appearance and it works well.
I am very puzzled; I added the charset="UTF-8" attribute in the script tag on the page, but I am pretty sure that it will not change the game.
This paFurthermore, trt has nothing to do with the display modes after all.

Does anyone have the same behavior as Etienne?
Etienne, what version are you using?