Re: 3De Very promising Stereo Video #alignment #videogames

Antonio F.G.

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 08:29 AM, robert mcafee wrote:
Does your STMANI program provide masking capability
Yes, it is part of the program. It is explained in this part of the user's manual:
http://afgalaz.es/stmani3/en/angular_alignment.html#masks

with the stereomasken program?
I am just looking the stereomasken site. I never used but it seems a very fancy stereo mask tool, with rounded splines, different depths along the margin et al.
The masks of STMANI3 are just for cutting out selected part of the images. The are open polygonals with every vertex at the same depth as the margins.

Regards
   Antonio