Re: 3D Vision Monitor

robert mcafee

Some data on the auction listings suggests these may be refurbished. Is your impression these are new old stock or are they refurbished?  Was it in an original box with printed details for the monitor or in a brown box?

On Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 08:19:55 PM EDT, jetozour <jtozour@...> wrote:

robert mcafee asked:
3:45pm   #127109

Nice deal. What glasses are needed for this?

Did the monitor come with glasses?

If you have received yours, have you been able to make it work for 3D display?

answers: I use nvidia 3D vision glasses.

The monitor did not come with glasses or emitter. I already had them.

I received the monitor, connected it in place of my asus monitor, and it worked very well with nvidia 3D, just like my asus monitor.

Jim Tozour